SINAMICS G110M – an overview of its strengths
- The ready assembled and commissioned inverter can be ordered as an option for SIMOGEAR geared motors
- Transmission of 24 V DC and 400 V AC and communication – no T connections required
- Internal braking resistors – typical applications can be implemented without external braking resistor
Fast commissioning on site
- Local commissioning via DIP switch and potentiometer, memory card, USB interface or Intelligent Operator Panel Handheld
- Plug-in I/Os and communication; optional plug-in connections for 24 V DC and 400 V AC
- Uploading, storing and cloning of parameters with memory card or Intelligent Operator Panel Handheld
- Integrated safety functions (STO local via F-DI or via PROFIsafe)
- Integrated communication: USS, Modbus, PROFIBUS, PROFINET (Ethernet IP), AS-Interface
- Basic PLC functionalities
- Integrated, specific software functionality (quick stop and limit switch logics) for conveyor applications
- Repair Switch disconnects the inverter from the main voltage
High degree of flexibility
- Using the same software tools (STARTER / Startdrive) as all SINAMICS drives
- Fully integrated in Totally Integrated Automation, Totally Integrated Automation Portal and Integrated
- Wall Mount kit for mounting the inverter close to the Motor
SINAMICS G110M – can be optimally adjusted to all requirements
With the optional maintenance switch, the SINAMICS G110M can be easily separated from the power supply at the input side. The maintenance switch can be locked, which prevents accidental switch-on.
24V DC power supply
The optional 24 V DC power supply allows supplying the internal electronics directly with 24 V DC. The external cabling for the DC 24 V supply is no longer required, only the mains supply needs to be connected.
SINAMICS G110M – typical applications
SINAMICS G110M is suitable for the open-loop and closed-loop control of induction motors in a wide range of industrial applications. It is predestined for conveyor systems, where individual drives are distributed over a wide area. The inverter is also suitable for standard applications, e.g. to drive pumps, fans and compressors.
• Compact design
• Easy to commission
• Wide range of Communication choices
• Choice of connection methods
• Optional Integrated Braking Resistor
• Quick Stop Function
• Local Inputs / Outputs
• STO Safety Integrated Function.